Following a varied and balanced diet and accompanying it with physical activity can help us lose weight in a much simpler and safer way than restrictive alternatives. To lose weight, it is essential to exercise regularly. However, it will be very difficult to obtain significant results if a healthy and balanced diet is not carried out. Therefore, we show you some balanced menus to lose weight and reduce fat consumption. This does not mean always eating the same thing, but you can create very varied menus with which to maintain a low-calorie diet. In this way, and combining these menus with regular physical activity, we can obtain important results, such as weight loss of 5, 10 and up to 15 kg over several weeks.
Firstly, regarding breakfast, it will be important to maintain a regular menu, based on a glass of skimmed milk or natural yogurt. We can also take a natural juice or a piece of fruit. In addition, the breakfast is the most important meal of the day and we should not skip it. In addition, we will complement this with some toasted bread, which can be accompanied by a spoonful of olive oil or a bit of turkey or ham. Finally, it is advisable to avoid the consumption of cookies, pastries or products such as butter or jam because of its high content of sugar and saturated fats.
Snacks and Snacks
At mid-morning and mid-afternoon, it will be good to have an appetizer that slightly increases our blood sugar level and reduces appetite. This way we can better control the intake during meals and dinners. In this sense, we can base this appetizer on a piece of large or two small fruit, or a skimmed yogurt. It will also serve an integral toast with Burgos cheese, turkey, a coffee or an infusion.
At this time, as in the dinners, is where we can get more creative and vary more dishes. Below, we show you several balancing menus to lose weight that you can put into practice over a week.
- Day 1: salad of lettuce, carrot, tomato and asparagus. Chicken breast with white rice. Whole wheat bread and a piece of fruit or an infusion.
- Day 2: salad of mozzarella, tomato and oregano. Baked sole with spices or vegetable stew. Whole wheat bread and a fruit salad.
- Day 3: boiled green beans. Baked sea bass with escalibada. Integral bread and a piece of fruit.
- Day 4: boiled broccoli. Rabbit baked with prunes and mushrooms. Whole wheat bread and a skimmed yogurt.
- Day 5: turkey breast with apples and raisins. Artichokes baked or boiled in garlic. Integral bread and a piece of fruit.
- Day 6: green asparagus salad. Green peppers stuffed with rice and turkey. Whole wheat bread and a piece of fruit or an infusion.
- Day 7: warm mushroom salad. Rabbit with garlic sauce with white wine. Whole wheat bread and a skimmed yogurt.
“Being creative with delicious soups for dinner is a delicious way to lose weight”.
As with meals, at dinners we can prepare delicious dishes with a low fat content, which will help us lose weight. Therefore, we show you other examples of menus that you can apply over a week:
- Day 1: celery and carrot soup. Grilled chicken. Skim yogurt or a piece of fruit.
- Day 2: French omelette Vegetable stew. Skim yogurt or a piece of fruit.
- Day 3: zucchini cream. Mushrooms sauteed with spices. Macedonia fruit or an infusion.
- Day 4: a cup of gazpacho or served in a bowl with a chopped boiled egg. Scrambled eggs with vegetables. Skim yogurt or a piece of fruit.
- Day 5: French omelette with zucchini. Baked cod with oregano. Macedonia fruit or an infusion.
- Day 6: garlic soup with walnuts. Beans with boiled potatoes. Skim yogurt or a piece of fruit.
- Day 7: spinach with ham, raisins and pine nuts. Poached eggs Skim yogurt or a piece of fruit.
Observations to Lose Weight
As you can see in all the menus, the dishes can be very varied, but all the examples are based on reducing the amount of saturated fats and sugars consumed.
- Therefore, we must avoid the consumption of red meat, giving priority to chicken, turkey, rabbit or white fish.
- On the other hand, eliminating refined foods, such as white bread or non-integral flour, will also be an important aspect.
In short, the key to these balanced menus to lose weight will be to focus the weekly Eating on fruits, vegetables and skimmed milk products.
7 day diet plan for weight loss, simple meal plan to lose weight, quick weight loss diet plan, 30 day meal plan for weight loss, how to lose weight at home, weight loss foods, fat loss diet plan for female, diet meal plan to lose weight, freepdfebookdownload.org, freepdfebookdownload, free pdf ebook download
#7daydietplanforweightloss #simplemealplantoloseweight #quickweightlossdietplan #30daymealplanforweightloss #howtoloseweightathome #weightlossfoods #fatlossdietplanforfemale #dietmealplantoloseweight #freepdfebookdownloadorg #freepdfebookdownload